Friday, July 27, 2012

Let's get ready to blog!!!!!

Good afternoon class. Today I am going to start signing you up to join our blog (if you brought your permission slip in), so you can start writing your introductory blogs. For you first blog, I want you to describe who you are, what your interest are, and the topic you plan to write about (e.g. music, fashion, television, your life, surfing, etc.) Once you are finished writing your blog, I want you to read your classmates' blogs and write a comment under their blogs saying that it's nice to "meet" them and writing anything that you think you might have in common with that person.

If you did not turn in your permission slip then you must write your blog on a sheet of paper. Your permission slip must be turned in by Thursday, otherwise you need to consider another afternoon elective. I'll be around to answer any questions after I sign you up to join our class.

I'm very excited about reading all about you!

Happy blogging,

Mr. Fassbender

No comments:

Post a Comment