Thursday, September 27, 2012

Disney World!

                    I can't believe this is the last day of blogging for the quarter!!! So sad :'(  Today I'm blogging about Disney because I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow!! I have been to Disney World about 3 or 4 times.My favorite ride is probably the people mover. It is in Tomorrowland and it tours it and goes inside Space Mountain. I also love the monorail. I'm not a big roller coaster fan, but I love rides up high! See ya in 3 weeks!
                        ~Ashlyn 

               Hey! This part is right after I went to Disney world! We just got home yesterday! It was cooler than I expected because they completely remodeled Toontown which is now Storybook Circus :) It rained the day we were in Magic Kingdom so I got soaked but it was also good because a lot of people left so it was less crowded. We saw the fireworks (still have the song stuck in my head), ate ice cream in front of a castle with a parade in front of it, and went to a Haunted Mansion right next to "It's a Small World"! You do things in Disney you don't expect to do! We also spent a whole day riding the monorail to all the resorts! Plus, as an extra bonus, we bought the BEST CARAMEL APPLES EVER!!!
                                                      ~Ashlyn





No comments:

Post a Comment