Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall!

     Hey! I can't believe it is already Fall and it is the last week of school! Looking outside right now, leaves just fell off the trees with just a little wind! I like Fall the best because of the AMAZING weather and the colors, but I also can't wait for winter. Maybe there will be at least SOME snow! What is your favorite season? When we went out for recess today it wasn't hot or cold, which is rare because next week it will probably be 20 degrees out all day! It is really weird because when I was walking from elementary school with my friends, I was shivering and my friend and I were buried under a sweater! I can't wait until I can see trees' trunks instead of leaves!!! The pictures are all amazing Fall pictures!   Enjoy!
                     ~Ashlyn

1 comment: