Tuesday, November 13, 2012

                                      vampires today

vampires are real they are lerking in schools, churches,in houses,and in the woods...

GOTHIC VAMPIRES:
~one thing about them they are SEXY! but... mean... here's a picture of me...


i chose this pic because here's one way to advoid me but you ru and i'll always find you...

NORMAL VAMPIRES:
~ they live in houses and schools...


I chose this picture because, this is an insteresting picture of...ME!! again...


CATHOLIC VAMPIRES:
~ they live and are seen in churches alot...

I Chose this picture because, its another pic of ME!!




WOODS AND VAMPIRES:
~ vampires that live in the woods


I chose this picture because it's me AGAIN!!
 
________________seprate part___________________________

BYE EVERY BODY!



FROM: Isabella Sherrill...








2 comments: