Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Song Of The Week: Face Down

This weeks "Song of The Week" is one of my personal favorites, titled  Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. This song is on their 2007 album Don't You Fake It. This song made #25 in the United States, #4 in New Zealand, and also #10 on the Pop 100, #3 on Alternative Songs, and #20 on Hot Digital Tracks. Four versions of the song, including an acoustic version, were realeased. The song talks about relationship abuse, with the line "Do you feel like a man, When you push her around?".
Here's a lyric video done by YouTube user MsImperfectt:


Thanks For Reading!

Sources:
Lyric Video:
 
Special Thanks to:
Wikipedia- for information
and MsImperfectt for making the video.

2 comments:

  1. I Absolutely Love This Terrific Job Dude . xxx . (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx!!! I love this song I have it on my i-Pod

      Delete