Sunday, September 2, 2012

Picture Perfect tip #6!

 Hey guys! These are all pictures I took with my camera! I got the butterfly ones at the  butterfly pavilion at the Science museum in Raleigh, and the azalea picture from my front yard! Strangely, they all have dew in the pictures so I put them together in this post.
     Description:
On all the pictures there are dewdrops or water in the area so they all look "sparkly" especially the top left one! The bottom left got a little blurry, but you can still see it.
     Rating:
5 out of 5 monarch butterflies on dew dropped azaleas! :)
 

4 comments:

  1. I think the top left one was a really good shot. What type of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... I'll have to double check but I think it is a Canon digital camera. I'm not sure any details but it has GREAT zoom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want a Canon :( I have a Sony Digital

      Delete
  3. Oops! I just checked my camera at home and it is an Olympus!Sorry about that :)

    ReplyDelete