Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Song Of The Week: Crawling Back To You

Hey guys! So I want to do a new segment on this blog called "Song of the Week", showing you songs that I've found that sound pretty good, and some I don't like but you might like.
This weeks song is by Chris Daughtry on his album Break The Spell. This song was debuted as #41 on the US Billboard Top 100. It ranked #36 in Canada, and #24 on the Japanese Top 100.
The audio is just the cover of the single for the song, not a video.






Your Chance:
You can put recommendations for songs you'd like to see as Song of The Week, and they might just be posted.
Rules:
Please make it appropriate, no swearing.
If you want the music video, the video must be appropriate.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll think about it. I gotta' look it up first, make sure it's appropriate

      Delete