Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Have Nevermore!!!

Well, Nevermore has been brought up by me on this blog many times, and now, I finally have it! I can't read it yet, because I'm still only on Max (Book 5), and I need to read Fang and Angel (Books 6 & 7) before I read Nevermore. I'm sorry I haven't posted reviews of Saving The World And Other Extreme Sports and The Final Warning (Book 3 & 4), but I will once I'm done with Max.
If you have any questions about Nevermore or the Maximum Ride series, just ask in the comments.

Here's a trailer for Nevermore:


Now, I don't agree with the casting role for Max in this trailer. In the book, Max is blonde, and her wings are white with brown spots. In this trailer, Max has red hair and her wings are white with red stripes. I guess it dosen't matter, but I would've liked the girl on the cover of Nevermore (At the end of the video) to play Max in this trailer.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment