Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Optical Illusions!

Okay I know I usually do a  (movie,  book, whatever) review, but I found this picture, and thought I'd show it to you. It's really cool.


                                              


Did you think it was cool? Well, post in the comments if you'd like to see more optical illusions like this one. 


Okay I'm sorry but i just need to post just one more


When it says shake your head, it means lightly, please don't shake your head like your having a spazm. Post what you think the picture was below in the comments.

Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I don't get the first one?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many people have had problems with the first one. You have to tke your index finger, point it ;eft, and put it across the picture.
      If you don't understand, I'll show you on Tuesday

      Delete
    2. Oh, I get it now :)I had my finger vertical ;)

      Delete