Saturday, August 18, 2012

Weird Pictures and Topics! :0


Abby and Bittany

       Whoa! I have a lot to talk about!! First of all, I'm typing this at home with a fever, Uggh. So if I'm not at blogging class on Tuesday, you will know why. Second, you should try this hearing test online(Caution: They are VERY high pitched sounds)here is the link : link:http://www.freemosquitoringtones.org/hearing_test/ . You can also see how many hertz your parents can hear! Third, I saw a preview on T.V. (laying on the couch sick) about 22 year old conjoined twins Abby and Brittany Hensel. I also saw a video they made when they were 16 years old. It is weird but also really cool. Here is a picture...

            
          The last thing I will tell you about is this picture!! :0






                   

6 comments:

  1. I saw Abbey and Britney in a Ripley's Believe It Or Not! book and museum, and you got that mosquito ringtone from Language Arts I'm guessing? And dang! That pic of the shark & helicopter is cool, but maybe photoshopped (fake)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See what other people think about whether not the shark is 'shopped or not :) And yes, I got the idea from language arts but i found the website on my own. I tested my whole family!

      Delete
  2. Shark: "U Mad Bro?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. scary.....I saw abbey and Brittany on a commercial on TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will tell you later wheter or not it is photoshopped! Hey, I'm about to get ready for the dance! See you guys there!

      Delete