Friday, August 10, 2012

TV Review: Doctor Who

Oh gosh I'm doing way to many reviews aren't I?


Backround Information:
In my opinion, it's the best bloody (See what I did there? with the british- oh forget it.) show ever. This show has been going on for forty nine years! Forty Nine years I tell you! It's that good of a show. Doctor Who is shown on BBC and BBC America. It is a british show set anywhere around the galaxy (you'll find out in the plot) This show started in 1963 and ended around the 1990's. It just couldn't stay gone though. It continued in 2005, the 10th doctor being played by Christopher Eccleston.

Plot:
Doctor Who is about a Time-Lord, an alien who looks like a regular human, named The Doctor. That's it, just "The Doctor". The Doctor owns a TARDIS, which I'll sum up for you here:
Time
And
Relative
Dimension
In
Space

And what the heck is a TARDIS, you ask? Well, it's a time travel machine, that can go anywhere at any time. The Doctor uses it to go on travels to far off lands in history (and the future). Usually he gets pretty lonely, being the only time lord, since the rest of his reace were killed in a giant war. And The Doctor is the only one left. So, whenever he gets lonely he usually brings along one or more companions to acompany him in his time travelling adventures.

Review:
This is a dramatic, adventorous, witty show that leaves you wanting to see the next episode. This show has great actors and in the newest seasons, great effects. If you'd like to watch this show, you can wach it on BBC or, if you have Netflix, all six seasons are on there too.

Thanks for reading!



                                     



Sources
TV Poster:

5 comments:

  1. You are one of the first people I have ever met that have watched Doctor Who! it's one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god no way! I'm waiting for season 7

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The seventh season is already filmed and us fans are just waiting for it.

      Delete
  3. It is a great show. I like that we can watch it together.

    ReplyDelete