Thursday, August 30, 2012

Riddle?

     Hey again! It is past 3:00 so I'm surprised this published(if you didn't know, Blogger "dies" after about 3:05) but I just had to post another thing while it was working.
     I admit I am completely OUT of riddles so if you have a good riddle, comment it and I will add it in here so everyone else can guess the answer(even i will!). Just don't post the answer on a post or on the riddle-comment! Maybe the best one I will put separately!


                   What room has no walls, windows, roof or floor?
                                       (thanks Hunter Summers!)
                   Why can't batman go fishing?
                                  (thanks again!)
                      

          ~Ashlyn

2 comments:

  1. 1.What Room Has No Walls, No Ceiling, No Window, and No Floor?

    2.Why can't Batman Go Fishing?

    ReplyDelete