Tuesday, August 7, 2012

All about Ashlyn!

Hello! My name is Ashlyn Cowell! I am in 6th grade and 11 years old. I am a christian and Jesus freak :) Actually, my email address is named after jerimiah 29:11!!I have a Mom, Dad and 1 brother and 1 sister. I also have a dog named Shadow; he is a golden retriever/poodle mix and is adorable!

Shadow sitting on our steps!
My hobbies are reading, exploring the Internet, drawing, playing the piano,taking really weird pictures and swimming (I'm on the swim team). I will mostly be writing about how to take good pictures, but I will also write some about my life, family and friends too! :)



     ~Ashlyn

3 comments:

  1. I'm more interested in hearing about that awesome math teacher you had for the last 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!! You are the best math teacher ever :-)

      Delete