Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Today I am disscussing my obssession with 1960's Bus/Vans (Whatever you want to call them). My dream is to live in one of these for a year. The reason why is so I can go anywhere in my van and not have to rent a hotel or something. The reason for a year is because as soon as I get out of college I want to travel all over america and the coasts of both sides. Both coasts to surf and the inside of the US so I can climb moutains and observe the history and go down the Oregon trail.
  Well that was a very long explaination of why I want a van. They also look really cool too. I know alot about these vans or buses whatever, I will answer any questions if you comment and ask below.
- Alexis . xxx .

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hippie vans are awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I wanna live in one 2 when i get older! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo ! Party On The Streets ! We Can Tow Eachother !!

      Delete
    2. Oh that would be nice, i could drive to Mexico, change my name to Pepe (pronounced pay-pay), and join that huge tomato fight. You can come too :D

      Delete
    3. LOL . Hunter ! That Is So So Funny !

      Delete
  4. Hey,wish I could surf. I have a board but can't stand up! :)

    ReplyDelete