Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hi! My name is Katherine!!!!! I love to play piano, play volleyball and hang out with my friends at the BEACH! :) I'm new to blogger and wanted to let you all know about me and what I'm blogging about. I will be blogging about TOMS!!!! I love toms soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! Toms are my favorite pair of shoes....... i own a pair of red ones and love them! :)........... I will blog anything i can about TOMS!
                                                                                                           

                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                        Here is a pic of TOMS I have! :)

Here is picture of their logo!


3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Sapphire,Estridge.Can we be blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katherine! Love your blog! My name is Alexis Thorpe(But you knew that). (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! i play the piano 2! do u take lessons? I actually don't have a pair of toms :(

    ReplyDelete