Thursday, August 2, 2012

Time to Blog

Happy Thursday class,

I appreciate your patience as I sign your classmates up to contribute to our blog. Please introduce yourself to the class if you haven't done it already. Hunter Summers provides a perfect example of how to introduce yourself to the class.

After you introduce yourself, your task is to write your first blog post as an "expert" of a particular topic. Again, Hunter provides a perfect example of what I want your blog posts to look like. He has chosen to write book reviews for novels he has read. His blog posts have a great introduction, provides details about what he likes/dislikes about his books, and then he ends his blogs with some type of conclusion (usually a rating of the book). I am looking for you to do the same as you write your blog entries.

Once I'm finished signing up the rest of the class to join our blog, I'll be around to help you begin writing your introductions, as well as to help you write your first entries and comment on your classmates' blogs.

Happy blogging,

Mr. Fassbender

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete